Enjoy Historical Island & Hidden Beach
Ping Chau, once a industrial central in 70's, is now a rural and quiet island.
Temples, shops and restaurant are still full of smells of the old days.
An only 1km square metres island also consist of both the village and the nature.
One of the best locations to enjoy the quietness, old cultures and nature in just 35min ferry time from Central.
⏰ Duration: 6.5 hours total
💬Languages: All languages welcome
Welcome to email to if you have any enquiry.
What we’ll do
Enjoy every taste of Hong Kong culture in an half-day: All in one!
- Fishing Village, Historical Island
- Local Restaurant, Classic Bakery
- Hidden beach with view of Hong Kong Harbor
1. Meet up in Central Pier No.6 at 11:15am
2. Ferry to Ping Chau
3. Explore characteristic streets, heritage and temples
4. Lunch in local restaurant with very local food!
5. Have local snacks from a classic bakery
6. Short hike and chill in hidden beach with stunning view of Hong Kong harbour!
7. Ferry to Central
8. Dismiss in Central Pier at 6pm
Feel free to let me know any requests for your convenience.
Fee: HK$650 per person
What I’ll provide
- Snacks and Lunch
- Local style meal for lunch & snacks from bakery
- Outdoor gear
- Beach Tent and Mat
Participant's To Bring List
- Water Sunscreen
- Insect repellent
- Hat or Umbrella
You can book through the reservation system.
Please note there is a maximum participant of 10 people. Hence, we recommend booking in advance to secure your space.
Please note that this tour will be canceled due to typhoon signal 1 or yellow rain signal is hoisted. Weather cancellation will be announced in the website one hour before the tour start time.